Find out everything you need to know about internet consumption in the UAE last month – including what their audience looks like, how they live and where they spend their time online – in our latest the UAE Online In December 2017 infographic.
Our monthly infographic shows you key online metrics such as:
- How many unique browsers were online during December
- The daily number of unique browsers that accessed the web
- The percentage of unique browsers that accessed the web via their mobile
- The total number of page views that occurred
- The average duration of time the average visitor spent online in a single session
Demographic statistics such as:
- The percentage of online users in particular professional positions
- The portion of users in specific age groups
- A comparison between users who live alone and as part of a couple
- The percentage of users accessing the internet via their mobile device
- The gender breakdown of users as a percentage
It then lists the top ten most popular websites in the UAE during the month of December, as ranked by unique browsers.
To remain up-to-date on future blogs and releases, join over 25,000 other monthly visitors and sign up for your free Narratiive account.