Locate Batch provides a batch system to improve customer database data quality or to automatically skip trace lost customers. Information is produced in relation to addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses. The system has two modes of operation to support different customer needs:
- Append Mode – This mode performs tight matching on each row to try to correct/append missing data elements.
- Locate Mode – This mode implements the data verification and appends options with wider-reaching criteria and other advanced options to help find lost customers. These advanced features include:
- Trace Throughs which provides a new location for an individual where Acceleon has confidently moved them through the history file.
- Leads which provides a number of possible alternate locations and phone numbers for the individual.
- Other Occupants which provides the names of other occupants at the address of interest.
- History which provides you with the option of concise counts to show you the number of records in your data that have accessed the full depth of Acceleon’s historical data.
Locate Batch provides automated access to four data sources:
- Acceleon Public Number Directory is derived from the Integrated Public Number Database (IPND) and provides the most current and complete Residential and Business telephone directory available.
- Acceleon Consumer Data Pool is an aggregated database including some of Australia’s largest consumer direct marketing companies.
- Publicly Available Consumer Database provides access to aggregated lists of 8 million current records of publicly available consumer/residential data. This database is constantly updated for currency.
- History Database contains over 20 years of historical data and well over 300 million records that are updated regularly. Our history file is the largest and most comprehensive legal data set in the Australian market.
The user has the option of selecting and deselecting data sources as required, however, the system will only use the data sources it needs to get a result. Searches are prioritised according to the list above. If results are produced using one data source, the other data sources will not be interrogated. If no result is found for a given input record, then the search will extend to the secondary data sources.
Locate Batch implements proprietary, fully configurable match logic, to ensure that the system is able to provide results that are relevant to each particular customer.
The batch system can present the results either in a text file format or in an Excel file format. In the Excel file format, additional functionality has been provided to help users to navigate the file and find all relevant information relating to the record that they are currently viewing.
When results are produced through the spreadsheet, a summary sheet is provided to help users to understand the outcome provided by the system.
The executive summary provides some quick insights into the metrics of the file provided and the results found. It is the basis from which decisions regarding the result of the data quality process can be made:
The file provided contained 13 records, of which 10 were valid for processing. Of the valid records, 1 persons were duplicates and 6 were at the same address. A total of 4 phone numbers and 4 email addresses were supplied.We matched this file against the Acceleon PND and Marketing File(s).
The result of the process produced 11 new phone numbers of which 1 were land lines and 10 were mobile phone numbers. Also, the result of the process produced 3 new email addresses. Additionally, the system produced 3 new or improved address(es).
Further to this the system was able to confirm 4 numbers and 6 addresses.
A high proportion of addresses did not match against the address reference file which will impact the match rate negatively. Better address management is required to improve the quality of the customer file.
The ROI panel allows you to identify the approximate ROI of the process. Each value can be modified to present a real value based on the specific client’s value proposition.
Match Summary - Addresses
This panel presents a summary of outcomes relative to the address component of the file provided. It includes information such as the number of confirmed and new addresses, the number of matches against the history file as well as providing file metrics regarding the number of unique addresses versus the number of records provided.
Match Summary – Phone Numbers
This is a summary of new and confirmed phone numbers broken down by landlines and mobiles.
Match Summary - Emails
This is a summary of new and confirmed emails.
Match Quality and Supplemental Information
Result spreadsheets are fully documented to articulate the meaning of each cell and sheet in the spreadsheet.